mardi 31 mars 2015

Using the Facebook "Like Button for the Web"

So I've seen a few questions on here about this but none of them have answered my issue. From what I can tell from the Facebook developers page, this should be a simple "plug and chug" scenario. I have placed the "script" code just after "body" and placed the "div class="fb-like" code in the area where I want it to display. I do not see anything show up. I've attempted to look deeper into facebooks documentation but have seen nothing helpful. I am amateur at best when it comes to HTML. Here is a simplified version of how my code is set up.



<!doctype html>

<header>

</header>

<body>

<div id="fb-root"></div>
<script>(function(d, s, id) {
var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];
if (d.getElementById(id)) return;
js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;
js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3";
fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);
}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>

<div class="fb-like" data-href="http://ift.tt/1DlBWg3" data-width="200"
data-layout="standard" data-action="like" data-show-faces="true"
data-share="true"></div>

</body>

</html>


Thank you for your time. Here is a link to the directions. http://ift.tt/1jGR5ie


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire