lundi 30 mars 2015

Social connections for 2 domains to same site

I have 2 domains to the same site, one for a swedish version and one for a english version of the site.


I have an option for the user to connect with Facebook, Google, Instagram.


Now to my problem, should i create a app for each of my domains?


The problem with create one app for my swedish domain and one app for my english domain is when users create an account on the swedish site and then go to my english site needs to accept the permissions again and i need to store 2 social connections in the database, example for Facebook.


One problem to only have one app for both my swedish and my english site, is that settings for the apps (Instagram for example), can i only allow one domain to make calls.


What is the best way to go? One app for both my sites or one app for each site?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire