mardi 31 mars 2015

Can I estimate the audience size given the city and the language?

I need to mimic the behavior of the targeting selection screen, just make it simpler, limiting the choice to few languages and a few hundred cities, see the picture of the original screen below. I tried calling



curl -G \
-d 'targeting_spec="{"geo_locations":{"countries":["BE"],"zips":[{"key":"BE:1000"}],"locales":[{"key":"1003"}]}}' \
-d 'access_token=TOKEN' \


http://ift.tt/1BRnR4f


but I get the message



{
"error": {
"message": "The entity backed by id ENTITY_ID cannot be seen by the viewer with (ViewerID 0, AccountID 0): DENY_RULE:InlinePrivacyPolicy:AlwaysDenyRule:4 (EntID: ENTITY_ID)",
"type": "OAuthException",
"code": 1
}
}


Should I ask for more permissions from Facebook? And how? I am just trying to build a simple website app.


Facebook Audience targeting


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire