lundi 30 mars 2015

how to change sender name with facebook api

hi I use facebook application and I want send feed message to page wall



$accesstokens = 'blalbalba';
$post = array(
'access_token' => $accesstokens,
'message' => 'This message auto created - ' . date('d/m/Y H:i:s')
);


I try everythin from , to ,user


I try graph api explorer


when I try send message with token


facebook api add extra this code to message



"application": {
"name": "Application name",
"namespace": "application_namespace",
"id": "app id"
},


but I try send message normally from facebook and this code not in there only adding this code try facebook api


and I see the application name on wall message "Share by Application"


How I change this ? I create page and when I try send message with facebook api and I sending message but I dont want see application name on my page wall


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire