mardi 31 mars 2015

Error in integrating Parse and Facebook into Android app

I am trying to integrate Parse and Facebook into my app. When I want to make the Facebook login I get this error:



java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.facebook.android.Facebook


The code I use to initialize my Parse and ParseFacebookUtils:



public class App extends Application {
public static Bitmap profilePicture;

private static String PARSE_APPLICATION_ID;
private static String PARSE_CLIENT_KEY;

@Override
public void onCreate() {
super.onCreate();

PARSE_APPLICATION_ID = getResources().getString(R.string.PARSE_APPLICATION_ID);
PARSE_CLIENT_KEY = getResources().getString(R.string.PARSE_CLIENT_KEY);

Parse.enableLocalDatastore(this);
Parse.initialize(this, PARSE_APPLICATION_ID, PARSE_CLIENT_KEY);

ParseFacebookUtils.initialize();

}
}


I included Parse-1.9.0.jar and ParseFacebookUtilsV3-1.9.0.jar in my app. If someone could help me that would be great!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire