lundi 30 mars 2015

How to get a listing of product catalogs from a business manager with development access?

I have a developer account and have created an application in development mode, just for testing purposes. I have also created a business manager at business.facebook.com, and added my test app to it. I have an ad account as well, which is added into the business manager. I also added the ad account ID to my application under the Advanced --> Advertising Accounts --> Authorized accounts.


However, when I use the Facebook Graph API Explorer, and set it to use the application I created, then make a call to /v2.3/[BUSINESS_ID]/product_catalogs, I get the following error:



"message": "(#275) Ad account cannot be determined for this request",


If I call the ad account directly, at /v2.3/act_[adaccountId], i can see the ad account information just fine.


If I create a product catalog myself in business manager, then call the endpoint for details on that product catalog at /v2.3/[product_catalog_id], i get the following:


"message": "(#200) The app is not whitelisted to use this API",


If i am accessing catalogs that i am the admin for, and for apps that i am the admin for, and am using development access, why would it need to be whitelisted?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire