lundi 30 mars 2015

Facebook graph API 2.0 returns Scope ID instead of Canonical ID

I am using facebook connect since 2013 for sign-up and sign-in process. I have already implemented it in web and iOS app.


I am using the Canonical ID for identify the users. Means - When the time of sign-up, I have saved the facebook Canonical ID in my database. Then I will compare this saved Canonical ID to Canonical ID return from the facebook for sign-in process.


I have upgraded the SDK with latest version in both web and iOS. I have no problem. I got Canonical ID from both web and iOS.


But the problem is in Android App


Now I am creating a new android app for my application. For the facebook connect, I am using the latest android SDK and same facebook app credentials used in the iOS and web. But this SDK returns the Scope ID instead of Canonical ID. So I couldn't identify the users, who was already registered in my application using web/iOS facebook sign-up. Lot of users registered in my application using facebook connect and saved Canonical ID to identify this users.


Anybody know, how to get the Canonical ID instead of Scope ID using latest Android SDK?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire