mardi 31 mars 2015

Facebook SDK for PHP 5.3 that can work with the Graph API v2.x

I am getting following notification from Facebook every few days.



Your app, is making calls to v1.0 of the Graph API which will be deprecated on Thursday, April 30, 2015. Please upgrade your app to v2.0 or later by that date



I have already updated JavaScript SDK to use v2.0.


my existing Facebook PHP SDK is v.3.1.1


The problem is, latest PHP SDK requires PHP 5.4 or greater. but I am not able to upgrade my existing PHP version 5.3 to 5.4 (my application code is not compatible with PHP 5.4)


is there any other older version of Facebook PHP SDK that I could use, that can work with graph API v2.0 or later and still compatible with PHP 5.3?


Thank You


Vikas


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire