lundi 30 mars 2015

Next million dollar social network idea but need some advice [on hold]

I have been planning an online social network for my niche for about 1 month. I have drawn up all the designs, concepts and coding softwares I need (domain, phpmyadmin, sublime text) HOWEVER:


As I started coding I found things very difficult as I only have a years experience in HTML and literally none in PHP (been following a tutorial). My question is can I build a social network using wordpress. If not should I find a book on how to code it myself, one on PHP or what ?


My website is fairly basic for a social media site. All it requires is : 1) people allowed to post on particular pages and see what others have posted 2) profile system (login system) 3) friend system 4) like a comment system and promote the most liked comment 5) people allowed to vote on particular things and the results posted on a different page


So how should I create this, ONE use wordpress or TWO find a book on PHP and learn from there (how long would that take). Please only positive comments as I don't find negativity usefull :P


Thanks so much in advance and yes you can downvote and laugh about "a million dollars" but this its ridiculous that it has not been thought of before !


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire