lundi 30 mars 2015

ASP.Net MVC + Facebook oAuth + rewrite rule cause response_type=code

I'm experimenting an issue when I create some rewrite rule into my ASP.Net app.


When I activate this rule :



<rewrite>
<rules>
<rule name="Main Rule" stopProcessing="true">
<match url="^.*" />
<conditions logicalGrouping="MatchAll">
<add input="{REQUEST_FILENAME}" matchType="IsFile" negate="true" />
<add input="{REQUEST_FILENAME}" matchType="IsDirectory" negate="true" />
<add input="{REQUEST_URI}" matchType="Pattern" pattern="^/api/" negate="true" />
<add input="{REQUEST_URI}" matchType="Pattern" pattern="^/token" negate="true" />
</conditions>
<action type="Rewrite" url="/" />
</rule>
</rules>
</rewrite>


My application will try to authenticate through Facebook with response type : code instead of token.


When I disable It, I'm well redirecting with response_type = token


Is there anybody who had to deal with it ? thank you.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire