samedi 18 avril 2015

OG Tags via php

I'm trying to make a very simple game.


a) I let the user input his name;

b) I put this name in a canvas;

c) I generate an image (base64) whit canvas.toDataRL() and I create an image file sending the base64 URI to a php file. I'm doing it with this code:


JAVASCRIPT:



var canvas = document.getElementById("myCanvas");
var dataURL = canvas.toDataURL("image/jpeg", 0.2);
//console.log(dataURL);

// post the dataUrl to php
$.ajax({
type: "POST",
url: "upload.php",
data: {image: dataURL}
}).done(function( respond ) {
console.log(respond);
});


UPLOAD.PHP



<?php
if ( isset($_POST["image"]) && !empty($_POST["image"]) ) {
$dataURL = $_POST["image"];
$parts = explode(',', $dataURL);
$data = $parts[1];
$data = base64_decode($data);
// create a temporary unique file name
$file = "img/" . UPLOAD_DIR . uniqid() . '.png';
// write the file to the upload directory
$success = file_put_contents($file, $data);
print $success ? $file : 'Unable to save this image.';
}
?>


d) Now I'd like to use this image that I've created to set the og:image tag (to share it on Facebook)! How can I do? I've honestly no idea.


Thank you!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire