dimanche 19 avril 2015

Compile Error using Parse and Facebook

I'm trying to integrate Parse and Facebook's SDK with my app using Xcode 6.3 and am getting these errors when attempting to build:


Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64: "_OBJC_CLASS_$_FBSDKAppEvents", referenced from: __TMaCSo14FBSDKAppEvents in AppDelegate.o "_OBJC_CLASS_$_FBSDKApplicationDelegate", referenced from: __TMaCSo24FBSDKApplicationDelegate in AppDelegate.o "_OBJC_CLASS_$_PFAnalytics", referenced from: __TMaCSo11PFAnalytics in AppDelegate.o "_OBJC_CLASS_$_PFFacebookUtils", referenced from: __TMaCSo15PFFacebookUtils in AppDelegate.o "_OBJC_CLASS_$_Parse", referenced from: __TMaCSo5Parse in AppDelegate.o ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture x86_64 clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)


I don't know what this means, but I've tried many other solutions, such as cleaning, deleting the Derived Data folder, checking all of my frameworks, and I still can't solve the problem. If anyone has any idea how to fix this I would be very grateful. Thank you for your time.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire