dimanche 19 avril 2015

Facebook ApiGraph Insights from photo

I have an Android app with Facebook login. I am using the ASNE library with the next scopes: read_insights, read_stream, publish_actions, email,public_profile, user_friends.


The user I am login with, has the tester role in the developer console of facebook.


Now, I am saving the token of the user in my server (generated from the phone), and from the android device I send to my server the photo and my server is posting successfully the photo in the wall of the user (using the previous token) and I get back the PostId.


Now, I want to get the insights of this post but I the data object is empty.


I check the token permissions and it is ok:


Token debugger


And the screenshot of the insights response:


enter image description here


If I post the picture in a page, I get the insights from this post. For example:


enter image description here


Thanks for all, and sorry for my bad english


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire