vendredi 27 février 2015

Idea for a project involving social media and ecommerce

I've been looking for an idea for a project incorporating social media functionalities into an eCommerce platform. I will be building my solution on top of the Hybris and ATG exemplary stores.


I'm looking to integrate Facebook and Google+, possibly also Twitter.


My current ideas, apart from the usual like, share, tweet, +1, involve:



  • Facebook comments at the bottom of each product page

  • Recommendations feed, which displays the most recommended content on the site

  • Open Graph Tags - adding them to the < head > of the page will provide the crawler with structured info for the content


However, I feel that these are simple functionalities that can be implemented in a rather short period of time and don't require a lot of effort.


Therefore I am looking for something a bit more challenging. A friend of mine suggested I looked into neo4j. It looks promising, however I haven't got a good idea of how I could use it in my project.


Have you got any interesting ideas for me? :)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire