vendredi 27 février 2015

Facebook javascript api - One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings

I have a simple application that I'm hosting on bluemix.


I have set up a Single Sign On service for my application and paired it with facebook. I can successfully log in using the SSO service from bluemix and then I want to check that status of my login (I am logged in or not).



function CheckStatus(){
console.log("I'm trying to check the status");
FB.getLoginStatus(function(response) {
console.log("Here is the status response:");
console.log(response.status);
});

}


I trigger this piece of code with a simple button defined before. Whenever I click the code I get the following error:



Given URL is not permitted by the application configuration.: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains.



I had a look at a number of posts on stackoverflow about this and none of them seem to work. My understanding is that there is something wrong with the configuration of my application but I can't figure out what.


Below is my configuration: enter image description here


And this is the url my application is trying to reach when I try to get my login status:



http://ift.tt/1LQOxrz


I am out of ideas about what I should be trying next. Any help is very much apreaciated. Let me know if you need more info.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire