vendredi 27 février 2015

How do I post to a friend's Timeline using the Android SDK using FacebookDialog

I am working with the facebook SDK and attempting to post things to a friend's timeline. I am able to post to my own timeline without any problem, but the minute I choose someone else's it errors out.


After doing some research, it seems like the problem is deprecated API related and now you must "mention" them in your post to tag them. This is all fine and dandy, BUT, the issue is, the facebook SDK still allows them to choose that option:


Post Something Option Still exists Choose Friend Error Happens


As a result of this, it gives a toast error and then pops up something in the notification bar which does an endless loop of "try again" and failing constantly. This gives the impression to the user that I did not program it correctly, when it is a facebook issue...


Does anyone have any recommendations or ideas on how to eliminate the option to share with friends or hide it? Thanks!


-Silmarilos


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire