vendredi 27 février 2015

Facebook Account Link

I wanna know something about Facebook API restrictions, actually i also developed Facebook apps well but at that time i have to configure something different, let me to describe you


http://ift.tt/1E1pVLY (visit this link)


here when user click on LINK button near to Facebook, it's Facebook account will be linked there and after that the box that is front of it in attached image, user will be able to use that box to see his Facebook notifications and able to upload his statuses


I just need to know that is it allow by Facebook? I'll search and use it if it's possible, please let me know possible or not and if you have some link to read for me please provide ?


Any guideline will be appreciate by me


Thanks if you provide me a reliable answer


Waiting (If you wanna know which programming language i 'm using then my answer is that i am using PHP, i know language is not mandatory because it's about Facebook API Scope )


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire